SATCUBE KU Terminal
SATCUBE Terminal – Compact all-in-one terminal with a footprint the size of a large laptop delivering high-speed connectivity with quick access and connectivity in under a minute through a intuitive user interface. The compact terminal comes in at 8KG making a highly compact and transportable Satellite Broadband Terminal. Enabling for a range of uses:
- Broadcast Media
- First Responders (Emergency Response)
- Law Enforcement
- Public Safety
- Government & Military
The SATCUBE Terminal is easily deployable as use as a Wi-Fi hotspot, high-speed broadband connection. Deployable in under a minute through Satcube’s user friendly intuitive interface. Bringing critical communications online quickly.
- 8KG – All-in-one compact terminal design
- High-Speed – Up to 20 Mbps – thought next-generation High Throughput Satellite (HTS) and wide-beam KU.
- Connection in under a minute.
- Flat Panel Array
- Multiband LNB
- Built-In modem – UHP-210, iDirect IQ-200 (Evolution and Velocity), Newtec-2510
- Built-In Navigation – GPS, Electronic Compass, Gyro
- Three (3) Swappable Batteries
Interactive Intuitive Interface
- Guide User To Align Elevation
- Guide User to Align Polarization
- Guides User to Adjust Terminal Azimuth
- Asks User to Turn on Transmission
Fully Integrated Modem Platforms
- iDirect IQ-200 – Can be configured for both Evolution and Velocity Networks
- Newtec 2510 – Compact size platform with Newtec’s patented Mx-DMA return link technology
- UHP – 210 – A Universal Modulator and powerful IP router that is configurable in SCPC mode or complex TDM/TDMA or Hubless TDMA remote.