Iridium GO! exec
Iridium GO! exec -Product Overview
Iridium GO! exec is Iridium's new portable wireless access device providing connectivity for smartphones, laptops and other devices on Iridium Certus®100 midband satellite service. True Global Wi-Fi Connectivity, for email, messaging, social media, light-web browsing apps in addition to two (2) high-quality voice lines for calls.
True Global connectivity, True Portability providing office and personal connectivity. Offering battery powered Wi-Fi access and Iridium satellite phone functionality built-in with microphone and speakerphone, while supporting wireless connection from a smartphone from up to a range of 30m (100 ft.) utilizing the Iridium GO! exec app for both phone calls and internet access.
Iridium GO! exec Specifications & Features
- Speeds up to 22 Kbps (up) / up to 88 Kbps (down)
- IP Rating: IP65
- Built-in Secure Wi-Fi
- Extended Capacity Battery: o Standby Time: Up to 24 Hours o Talk Time: Up to 6 Hours
- Various Interfaces o Ethernet
- USB-C (x2 Ports for Charging & Headset)
- Wi-Fi - range up to approx. 30m (100 ft)
- (Future use) External Sat & GPS antenna ports. Connector type TBC; external antenna kit on post launch roadmap.
Iridium GO! exec Features
- 2 High Quality Voice Lines
- Built-in Speakerphone & Mic
- Built-in secure WiFi connectivity
- Color Touchscreen Display
- Dual USB-C, ethernet & external antenna / GPS ports
- Operate from either fixed or mobile location with omni-directional
- Quickly connect to the internet with a built-in connection
manager for session controls & pre-configured filtering
options to help manage airtime usage and control
- SOS Feature – dedicated SOS button allowing user to request FREE emergency assistance globally (registration required). Service provided by the Garmin International Emergency Response Coordination Center (IERCC) at no additional cost to the user. Alternatively, it can be configured to a initiate an emergency call to someone else.
Iridium GO! exec Markets
- Travel & Leisure
- Recreational Marine
- NGO & Humminitarian
- Scientific Research
- Remote Industry
- General Aviation
- Remote Work/Office
What We Do
We Provide Global, Regional, Broadband and lease channel satellite services. From Regional voice, data and fax capabilities to Inmarsat and High Speed Data and VSAT capabilities. We also provide SCADA, RFID, Monitoring, Control and Security systems and services.
A full range communication provider, with multi-network mobile satellite equipment and services. Our diverse portfolio of communications services are available to maritime, land and aeronautical customers on a global basis. Our range of services, close associations with premium satellite service providers throughout the world offers the widest range of service and equipment options to our customers worldwide.
H.M.S. Telecom, LLC is proud to provide equipment, sales and service that is prompt, professional and cost effective. Through Our extensive network of premium partners, offering the widest array of custom solutions to your needs on a global basis. Your business anywhere, anytime.
Our customers range from leisure yachts cruising the waters of the Mediterranean to oil super tankers sailing the seven seas; farmers tilling their soil in Argentina, Canada, Michigan or China to scientist in the Antarctic, or explorers on the Amazon, a State Governor and the tool pusher on a oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico, South America, Africa, Middle-East, Asia, and beyond.
Contact Us To Learn More About The Possibilities, We Can Bring To Your Company. Unique Solutions To Your Unique Requirements.