RockREMOTE Rugged - Rugged, secure and flexible IoT data in remote and harsh environments over the truly global Iridium Satellite Certus® 100 Network. Iridium Certus 100 truly global coverage and low-cost data anywhere, anytime.
Built with a rugged outer case to stand-up to harsh environments to ensure reliable data communication connections in both mobile and static mode cases. Providing for secure connections between remote IoT assets. Secure communications in either IP or Message based Protocols.
- Intuitive local web UI and RESTful JSON API
- Automatic WAN failover
- Configurable Firewall
- Hosted applications (Edge computing)
- Remote Management with Cloudloop Device Manager (CDM)
- Over-The-Air firmware updates
- Protocol facades for MQTT and FTP
- IP67 rated: designed for permanent outdoor installation in harsh environments
- Omni-directional, with no antenna pointing required; ideal for fixed deployment in hilly or woody locations, or for on-the-move applications
- Simple to deploy, IP-based over Ethernet or Wi-Fi
- Dual mode Iridium Certus satellite network combined with LTE
- Iridium: TNC cable assembly to supplied Certus antenna
- Cellular, GNSS, WiFi: SMA connector to external antennas
- Ethernet: M12 connector, supplied hybrid cable
- Serial & GPIO: M12 connector
- SIM: Field accessible Certus & Cellular SIM slots
- Iridium: Certus 100: IP (22/88 kbps) and IMT
- Cellular: LTE Cat 1 & Cat 4
- GNSS: GPS, Glonass, Bei-dou, Galileo, QZSS
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Ruggedized Exterior Case
- Global Connectivity on Iridium Certus® 100 (Truly Global Satellite Network)
- Dual mode Iridium Certus® satellite network and LTE cellular
- IMT Option - Iridium Messaging Transfer
- Solution Flexibility and Evolution
- Over-the-air firmware updates
What's In The Box
- RockREMOTE Rugged unit with Iridium SIM card installed
- Omnidirectional Certus 100 antenna
- 9 meter (29.5 ft) antenna cable
- DC Power cable assembly (2 meter (6.6 ft) for RockREMOTE Rugged with IP67 connector
What We Do
We Provide Global, Regional, Broadband and lease channel satellite services. From Regional voice, data and fax capabilities to Inmarsat and High Speed Data and VSAT capabilities. We also provide SCADA, RFID, Monitoring, Control and Security systems and services.
A full range communication provider, with multi-network mobile satellite equipment and services. Our diverse portfolio of communications services are available to maritime, land and aeronautical customers on a global basis. Our range of services, close associations with premium satellite service providers throughout the world offers the widest range of service and equipment options to our customers worldwide.
H.M.S. Telecom, LLC is proud to provide equipment, sales and service that is prompt, professional and cost effective. Through Our extensive network of premium partners, offering the widest array of custom solutions to your needs on a global basis. Your business anywhere, anytime.
Our customers range from leisure yachts cruising the waters of the Mediterranean to oil super tankers sailing the seven seas; farmers tilling their soil in Argentina, Canada, Michigan or China to scientist in the Antarctic, or explorers on the Amazon, a State Governor and the tool pusher on a oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico, South America, Africa, Middle-East, Asia, and beyond.
Contact Us To Learn More About The Possibilities, We Can Bring To Your Company. Unique Solutions To Your Unique Requirements.