Evolution X1 Outdoor Satellite Router
Evolution X1 Outdoor Satellite Router by iDirect is a rugged, small-form factor satellite router providing an ideal match for IoT, M2M, and SCADA applications from Utilities to Pipeline monitoring applications. All in a rugged weatherproof enclosure with passive cooling and multiple power options, including DC power in an extended temperature range configuration. Built for 24/7 operations in all-weather conditions in single and multi-site network configurations.
- Adaptive TDMA
- (optional) AES Encryption (AES-256 Link Encryption)
- Data Interfaces – LAN: 10/100 Ethernet – Web-Based Configuration via Ethernet Port.
- Supported Protocols – TCP, UDP, ICMP, NAT/PAT (iDC 3.3.0 and Above) DHCP, Local DNS Caching, cRTP (iDX 3.3.0 and Above)
- Ku-Band (EN 301-428v1,3,1 System Level Specifications)
- C-Band (EN 301-443v1.3.1 System Level Specifications)
- Built-in Automatic Uplink Power Control
- Frequency and Timing Control
- Operating Temperature -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140F) at Sea Level
- Humidity (100% Condensing Humidity)
- Input Voltage – 100-240 VAC to 24VDC
- Network Topology – Star (DVB-S2/ACM downstream + ATDMA upstream)
This iDirect Rugged remote Evolution X1 Satellite Router is a cost-effective solution for outdoor networks in SCADA, Remote Monitoring, Pipeline and other applications with a full-array of options for service connections in a weatherproof enclosure.