Lars Thrane LT-4100L Iridium Certus® Land (fixed) Terminal
The LT-4100L provides voice and data service with "truly" global coverage. Its compact rugged design is the ideal candidate to provide primary satellite communications system for a wide variety of applications and situations. This includes emergency communications and business continuity and terrestrial network backup.
Easy to install and configure (cable lengths up to 500m) making it ideally suited for numerous emergency communications, business continuity and disaster recover requirements in any remote location with Iridium Certus® true 100% global coverage. From the Arctics to control and monitoring stations, safe rooms enabled through its small antenna design for easy implementation in a variety of configurations.
- Two (2) High-Quality Voice Lines
- Bluetooth Support
- IP-data: 22 kbps (up) / 88 kbps (down)
- Support for external SIP PABX and SIP handsets (up to 8)
- POTS through Analogue Telephone Adaptors (ATA)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS receiver
- Ethernet LAN interface on control unit
- Bluetooth for Private Area Network (PAN)
- Large 4.3” TFT display supporting day and night modes
- Firewall and user authentication for high level of security
- Configuration of firewall, port forwarding, and remote access
- Web server for configuration and maintenance
- Sidekick Satellite Wi-Fi Router (OCENS)
- PredictWind Offshore App (SmartPhone or PC)
Lars Thrane LT-4100L Iridium Certus® Land (fixed) Terminal consists of One Control Unit, One Handset Unit and One Antenna Unit with A single coaxial cable connects the control unit to the antenna unit. Utilizing a standard coaxial cable, with a run of up to 500 meters between the antenna and control units can be obtained, giving the ability to mount the antenna unit in the best possible location, up to 500 meters apart with free line of sight to the satellites.