Lars Thrane LT-3100 Iridium Certus Maritime Satellite Phone
The Lars Thane LT-3100 Iridium Certus Satellite Communications System, by Lars Thrane A/S. A robust design for the professional maritime market (Fishing, Workboats) as well as the leisure maritime market. A truly worldwide maritime satellite communication product with truly global coverage on the Iridium Certus Satellite Network.
Worldwide voice and data capabilities on the Iridium Certus “Truly Global” Satellite Network. The LT-3100 contains an antenna unit, control unit, handset and cradle. Single coaxial cable provides the connection between the control unit and the antenna unit, with availability of up to five hundred (500) meters of separation between the control unit and antenna unit. This provides a wide range of options for antenna placement and separation from the control unit.
The Lars Thrane LT-3100 communication systems can be utilized as the primary satellite communications unit on vessels. Providing basic communication functions and connectivity between ship and shore. It also provides for crew calling or as a dependable, and reliable satellite back-up. Voice, SMS, Data, Vessel Tracking and other Iridium Services.
- Voice, SMS, Data, and Vessel Tracking
- 2 Kbit/s and 10 Kbit/s Compressed Data
- Single Antenna Cable Solution (up to 500 m)
- High-performance GNSS/GPS Receiver
- High Quality Microphone and Equalizer for Improved Audio Quality
- Bluetooth Interface Supporting Voice, SMS, and Data
- Large 4.3” TFT-LCD Display Supporting Day and Night Modes
- Voice Prompt Audio Feedback
- Firewall and User Authentication for High Level of Security
- Webserver for Configuration and Maintenance
- Support External LAN Wi-Fi Access Point
- Support External SIP PABX and SIP Handsets
- Connectivity of Smartphones, Softphones, and Apps