USD $ 1,200.00
The ICOM IC-SAT100 PTT IRIDIUM Satellite Radio offers the following key features:
- Waterproof, Dust-tight and Durable Body – provides IP67 waterproofing (1m depth of water for 30 minutes) and dust-tight protection, making it ideal for use in harsh outdoor environments. The radio also meets MIL-STD 810G specifications and has an operating temperature range from -30°C to +60°C (-22 °F to 140°F).
- Built-in Emergency Key – an easy to find button can be used for emergencies; allowing transmission of an emergency call to pre-programmed users.
- Powerful Audio – 1500 mW audio delivered from the internal speaker provides loud and clear communication, even in noisy environments.
- Long-Lasting Battery Life – The supplied Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery pack provides up to 14.5 hours of operation.
- Secure Communications – provides secure conversations with AES 256-bit encryption.
Other features include:
- Multiple language display (English, Chinese, French, Japanese, and Spanish)
- SMA type antenna connector for an optional external antenna
- AquaQuake™ function clears any water ingress that may penetrate the speaker grill of the unit
- USB charging (USB Micro-B type)
Supports Up To 15 Talkgroups
Easy Setup Utilizing Existing Iridium® Command Center
Interoperability With Users Using Different Iridium® PTT Handsets
- ICOM IC-SAT100 Satellite PTT Radio
- Radio Battery Pack (BP-300)
- Belt Clip (MBB-5)
- Antenna (FA-S102U)
- Desktop Charger (BC-241)
- AC Adapter (BC-242)